The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Police seek witnesses to a collision on Spread Eagle Hill and condemn drivers who ignored roadblocks.
- The Grosvenor Arms Hotel reveal their future plans.
- Dorset Council working to reopen schools but parents keeping kids at home won’t be penalised.
- The inaugural Cranborne Chase Walking Festival considers safer ways to stroll.
- Where in Shaftesbury? with Amber Harrison.
- New feathered friends at our Wardour smallholding – Mary introduces her ducklings and bantams.
- Mel Aldridge explores Shaftesbury on the Ten Hill Challenge – and shares a Gold Hill ghost story.
- A duet at dusk between a song thrush and a blackbird on Breach Lane.