The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s Grosvenor Arms to reopen with cash-free policy and new dining options.
- Pubs will feel different from 4th July warns the landlady of Shaftesbury’s Ship Inn.
- The Shaftesbury business providing clothes and props for blockbuster movies.
- Abbey View Medical Centre makes tourism-style video to entice GPs to Shaftesbury.
- Neil Adlam takes in a view of five counties and a ‘clump’ of magical trees.
- David Kerswell’s North Dorset farming – how changing food tastes have affected rare pig breeds.
- Mindful’s online coffee mornings for Shaftesbury residents with memory loss.
- Relaxing sounds from Woodbridge Mill bridge in Hartgrove – where the Twyford Brook meets the Sturkell.