The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Music off-the-menu for now as Shaftesbury’s Angola 76 plans return.
- New outdoor food and craft market coming to Shaftesbury area.
- Natalie Cooper tracks down Shaftesbury’s missing St Lawrence Street.
- Taking the heat – meet a Shaftesbury pedestrianisation barrier marshal.
- Shaftesbury chicken owner Kate Scott’s new birds ruffle feathers.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson’s fairy tale with a twist – A Merchant of a Certain Age.
- A Breach Lane blackbird rummaging through leaves – by Nick Crump.