The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- You can tour the impressive grounds of a Shaftesbury country house.
- Guys Marsh men to sew new range of products.
- Shaftesbury TIC’s distinct Dorset flag facemasks prove popular.
- David Toulson on Shaftesbury’s lesser known connection with a famous king.
- Rodney Atwood on Melbury Abbas’ early history.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’ on cooking with chard and better broad beans.
- Sounds of a June evening at Littledown Woods.