The Alfred Daily is a new, daily, 30-minute radio programme. It is being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Council poised to donate thousands for safety kit for the town’s key workers.
- Why parking attendants are still patrolling Shaftesbury.
- The Motcombe adventurer who faced bubonic plague praises Motcombe villagers’ response to crisis.
- The Gillingham and Shaftesbury Show must go on says show secretary.
- Did a meteorite smash through glass at a Shaftesbury home?
- Shining bright – Shaftesbury’s biggest rainbow so far.
- Claire Ryley on the oldest object found in Shaftesbury.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails on ‘The Magic of April’.