The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Town Council planning chair ‘incandescent with rage’ over new Shaftesbury estate approval.
- Shaftesbury Tree Festival introduces forest bathing event.
- One of Britain’s most unusual jobs needs filling in Ashmore.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Meet my Pet – Tiggy Walker and Darcey.
- Tom Perrett’s Walk of the Week – orchids on Fontmell Down.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary.
- Karen Cole’s book review – ‘Next of Kin’ by Kia Abdullah.
- Soundscapes – breakfast time on a Breach Lane bird feeder.