The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Council backs legal agreement to permanently protect Castle Green from development.
- Free summer yoga sessions in Shaftesbury after Town Council secures grant.
- Shaftesbury MP wants street signage removed after lockdown is eased.
- You can enjoy a ‘Cobra’ meeting at Shaftesbury’s Swan’s Yard.
- A devastating blaze – Anya Noakes’ history of Shaftesbury Arts Centre.
- Where in Shaftesbury? – with Amber Harrison.
- The Potting Shed’s Nick Andrew features a colourful shrub growing well at Royal Chase roundabout.
- Nick Crump’s recordings of swifts along Breach Lane.