The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Most Shaftesbury over 70s have had first COVID-19 jab.
- Parish council wants path to link Melbury with Shaftesbury.
- Charlton auctioneer gets record price for cups heading for skip.
- Shaftesbury history – a tragic Gold Hill death in the 1930s.
- Marigold Rumble’s Shaftesbury snowdrop poetry.
- Shaftesbury woman praises RSPCA over Win Green deer injury response.
- Soundscapes – dawn chorus at Castle Hill.