You’ll face disruption with diversions on some busy North Dorset roads over the next few days.
We thought you’d want a ‘heads up’, particularly if you’re watching your fuel gauge! Here are the details:
- A350 Spetisbury closed nightly (except Sunday) 8pm-6am tonight until the 9th October. The official diversion will add 27 miles to your journey!
- Shaftesbury to Sturminster Newton road, B3091- Detour until 10th December at Manston Road, Sturminster. You’ll be diverted from West Orchard through Todber and Marnhull.
- A350 Fontmell, South Street to the main road – Traffic lights from Thursday 30th September to 4th October.
- A350 Bozley Hill, Cann – Today, Tuesday, Wednesday – traffic controls.
- B3091 Guy’s Marsh to West Orchard – Four sets of roadworks on Wednesday.
- Seniors Farm Road, Semley – Closed 7am-6pm Wednesday to Friday 1st October
- And, of course, the A350 Lidl store works continue on Christy’s Lane in Shaftesbury.