The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury and Motcombe pay tribute to Prince Phillip.
- Shaftesbury’s Oasis Pool opens earlier than planned with extended hours.
- Shaftesbury businessman moves from thatch to gifts with latest venture.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- An East Knoyle walk with Tom Perrett.
- Kate Scott’s Shaftesbury chicken keeping diary.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole reviews ‘Hunted’ by Alex Knight.
- Soundscapes – the river flows beneath the A350 bridge at Cann.