The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Outdoor music and market event planned for this autumn in Shaftesbury.
- Former Shaftesbury teachers celebrate 60th wedding anniversary.
- David Burnett – How turnpikes transformed Shaftesbury area travel.
- Shaftesbury cafés assess first week of ‘help out to eat out’.
- Richard Foreman’s poem inspired by a Roman loofah.
- Starlings in St James – recorded by Nick Crump.