The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorchester should not determine free car park days says Shaftesbury Town Council.
- Floods on North Dorset roads could hamper COVID-19 jabs.
- Ecuadorian bird expert lists species at Springhead.
- How would you fill Motcombe’s phone box?
- Shaftesbury’s history and nature at Bury Litton churchyard.
- Eat fruit, feel better – Shaftesbury wellness expert Laura Langley.
- Soundscapes – a great tit on Melbury’s Quarry Lane.