The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Boost for Shaftesbury tourism promotion as council awards two contracts.
- Maltings residents to be consulted over proposed safety hedge at playpark.
- Councillor promises major changes will speed up Dorset Council’s planning applications.
- The Shaftesbury resident teaching everyday English to global business clients.
- Marmalade proves popular as Shaftesbury Country Market returns.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on the herb that can influence your dreams – mugwort.
- Help identify a mystery sound from a Semley ponds – recorded by Nick Crump.