The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Should Love Lane kissing gate be replaced by disabled-friendly access?
- Volunteers will greet and advise Shaftesbury’s summer visitors.
- Over fifty performances and two new venues for Shaftesbury Fringe 2021.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Three artist friends host colourful Arts Centre Gallery show.
- Mary Myers’ Wardour smallholding diary.
- Breakfast birdsong at Cockrams.