The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Crime in North Dorset’s countryside has changed since lockdown – advice from our rural crime officer. And Tom Balchin has advice for walkers who find footpaths blocked.
- Our coronavirus response is strengthening Shaftesbury’s community spirit, says food support volunteer.
- Pedal Talk – Matt, Tom and Steve Appleby bike to Middle Coombe.
- Heather Whitehead hikes along one of Shaftesbury’s most floral lanes.
- Amber Harrison has your test of town trivia – Where in Shaftesbury?
- Shaftesbury actor Barkley Johnson reads another of his original short stories – The Photograph.
- Nick Crump records the sound of a nightingale at nightfall.