The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Why your North Dorset bin collections could change.
- How farmers are helping farmland birds in the Cranborne Chase AONB.
- ‘Wiltshire’s best cakes’ at Sedgehill plant sale.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Shaftesbury gallery’s free exhibition of iconic hunting and sporting artist.
- Shaftesbury cousins Jackie and Jeanette share 60s and 70s memories.
- New free books from Mampitts Road Book Exchange.
- Soundscapes – a blackbird’s evening song on Breach Lane.