The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Rise in Dorset COVID cases is ‘concerning’.
- Police speak with man following suspicious activity on The Maltings.
- Traditional sweet store opens in Shaftesbury.
- Shaftesbury forager Tom Perrett makes cider.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Kate Scott’s weekly chicken keeping diary.
- Karen Cole recommends ‘Those Who Know’ by Alis Hawkins.
- Soundscapes – An October afternoon at Rolt Millennium Green.