The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury area COVID-19 rates – lowest level in pandemic.
- Blackmore Vale GPs make great progress with second COVID-19 jabs.
- Shaftesbury pubs prepare for outdoor dining and drinking.
- Why Enmore Green has a gas lamp war memorial.
- Kate and Karren chat about Barton Hill tree vandalism and cobwebs.
- Barkley Johnson’s short story.
- Soundscapes – a chaffinch on Enmore Green’s Church Hill.