The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Return to work following Monday’s Longmead food factory fire.
- Swans Yard print shop closure brings entrepreneur opportunity.
- How money spent with Shaftesbury independents stays local.
- Shaftesbury artist’s work goes on European tour.
- Shaftesbury wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails on figs and why a wildlife sighting worried him.
- The cooling sound of water tumbling over Springhead’s weir.