The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Food and drink service scrapped on trains from North Dorset.
- Boats, sea and Shaftesbury scenery in Neil Colclough’s exhibitions.
- Dorset Police advice follows Shaftesbury catalytic convertor thefts.
- Struggling Shaftesbury parents can collect free kids coats and pyjamas.
- Ye Olde Two Brewers pub announce alternative plans for either COVID tier.
- Dorset Council condemn Extinction Rebellion over London Cenotaph incident.
- Janet Swiss’ Shaftesbury quiz.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on ash trees.
- Birds eating berries on a Breach Lane holly bush.