The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s Bell Street supermarket buyer reveals plans.
- Calls for heritage lantern streetlights in Bell Street.
- Visitors caused Dorset’s virus surge – stay away for now urges council leader.
- Shaftesbury woman delighted by the kindness of strangers.
- What’s been nibbling at the veg at Mary’s Wardour smallholding?
- Bob Kelley on the ‘most colourful’ Earl of Shaftesbury.
- Creature feature – Nick Crump and Tom Perrett enjoy the sound of a song thrush at Castle Hill.