The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury mindfulness course will help you tackle lockdown lows.
- Shaftesbury fire crew called to early morning caravan blaze.
- Motcombe naturalist captures otter on wildlife cameras.
- Planet Shaftesbury responds to Dorset climate emergency strategy.
- Shaftesbury history – Dave Hardiman on a single St James mum’s tough life.
- Breach Lane polar bear returned following vandalism.
- Redrow picks street names for new Shaftesbury estate.
- Amber Harrison captures the sounds of ice falling from Park Walk trees.