The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s High Street pedestrianisation starts on Monday – bus and disabled access plans revealed.
- Shaftesbury Police investigate commercial vehicle vandalism.
- Developer submits new Shaftesbury housing plan after ‘cramped’ development was rejected.
- Shaftesbury in Bloom needs cash to keep our town centre colourful.
- West Melbury artist Gary Cook’s homage to Hambledon Hill.
- Can Motcombe manage 100 scarecrows?
- Kate and Karren chat beyond the garden fence.
- More poetry from Shaftesbury writer Rich Foreman.
- Bats and blackbirds on Breach Lane by Nick Crump.