The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury in Bloom plans the biggest floral display in the history of the town.
- Shaftesbury School boarding house in bounce back from Brexit and COVID-19.
- Shaftesbury Abbey’s director unhappy about new Barratt estate name.
- The Shaftesbury man heading Dorset Chamber is positive about 2021.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman – The Dynamics of Silence.
- Shaftesbury fitness guru Laura Langley on habits.
- Soundscapes – more skylarks this time soaring over Melbury Beacon.