The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Arts Centre talent showcase at first big post lockdown event.
- Melbury Abbas Neighbourhood Plan ‘essentially ready’ – but chairman is relocating.
- Access to Dorset’s nature important for mental health says councillor.
- Planning a wildflower highway for pollinators across North Dorset.
- Shaftesbury Home Grown announce new project plans.
- Lockdown changes make North Dorset to London travel easier.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’ on skylarks, hawthorn and better asparagus.
- Shaftesbury events and job vacancies.
- Soundscapes – a robin sings on Coles Lane.