The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s Abbey Primary School unveils their new peace garden.
- Why a Shaftesbury shopkeeper has hired a window artist.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Friends Kate and Karren chat about damp dogs and escaped animals.
- A chilling Sunday short story from Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson.
- Nick Crump tests composer Karen Wimhurst’s improvisation again.
- The sounds of Shaftesbury’s Saturday buskers playing blues and folk.
- Soundscapes – birds shelter from the rain in the Pine Walk woodland.