The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Persimmon granted public enquiry over proposed new Shaftesbury estate.
- Shaftesbury police station’s new PCSO warns of convincing scam.
- New Facebook page aims ‘to bring Shaftesbury people together’.
- Mayor welcomes new convenience store planned for Bell Street supermarket.
- Shaftesbury’s mysterious acts of kindness continue with flowers.
- East Stour herbalist Julie Wood on blackthorn.
- Shaftesbury poet Rich Foreman reads ‘Things Have Changed’.
- Soundscapes – water rushes alongside Melbury Abbas Mill.