The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset’s Council’s finance lead explains plan to increase council tax rise.
- Dog agility course opens near Shaftesbury.
- Historian Bob Kelley explains why you don’t see TV aerials on Gold Hill.
- Motcombe writer Man Lee Davey exploring the world in caravans.
- Dirty Nails on parish hedges and Breach Lane gates.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Evening birdsong near Motcombe’s Thanes Farm.