The Alfred Daily is a 40-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury MP – angry and ‘spitting tacks’ over Downing St lockdown party
- Approved – Shaftesbury estate after traffic issues are addressed.
- Semley speed indicator repaired after flashing inappropriate icon.
- Green light for new Shaftesbury sports court.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Adopt a sheep – Mary Myers’ Wardour smallholding diary.
- Soundscapes – A great tit at Umbers Hill recorded by Nick Crump.