The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s Abbey Museum finds a home for a head found on the High Street.
- A new band of Shaftesbury musicians delight Saturday shoppers.
- Rachel Diment shares a special butterfly sighting from her Shaftesbury garden.
- With reports of increased tick numbers, a Shaftesbury GP offers advice.
- Hartgrove-based writer Barkley Johnson reads his latest short story.
- Kate Pickard and Karren Burkett chat ‘over the garden fence’ about gyms and Nordic walking.
- Nick Crump records sounds of breakfast time at his Breach Lane birdfeeder.