The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Covid-19 and Brexit bring recruitment challenges for Shaftesbury business.
- Former Team GB gymnast to coach kids in Motcombe.
- Talented young Shaftesbury artists recognised with awards.
- The science behind Shaftesbury FC’s new synthetic pitch.
- History with Robert Mullins – Shaftesbury’s toll booths.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Soundscapes – magpies and jackdaws fight over a feeder at Breach Lane.