The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Councillors support reopening loos but Shaftesbury’s skate park remains off-limits.
- Dead and dying trees concern Motcombe councillors.
- Sara Jacson salutes Cedars Castle Hill staff for keeping residents COVID free.
- Higher Green Farm artist Des Alner on supporting his students during lockdown.
- Shaftesbury historian Claire Ryley tells us that cleanliness is not always next to godliness.
- Dorset Council chairman voices her support for Black Lives Matter.
- Julie Wood on the herbal properties of red clover.
- Nick Crump records the brook along Enmore Green’s The Butts.