The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Catalytic converter thieves target motors in Melbury.
- Shaftesbury’s proposed housing estate needs redesigning says countryside charity.
- Secret knitters strike overnight to bring colour to Shaftesbury High Street.
- Tom and Jan Perrett try Compton Parish Council’s suggested walks.
- Karen Cole reviews a psychological thriller by Abigail Osborne.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and job vacancies.
- Soundscapes – longtail tits in Duncliffe Woods recorded by Nick Crump.