The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- A Dorset National Park is likely and should cover Shaftesbury says countryside charity.
- Suggestions for Motcombe phone box shortlisted.
- Call for safety signs to keep Motcombe kids safe.
- Shaftesbury Town Council backs plan for water refill station at Town Hall.
- Home thoughts from abroad – the Shaftesbury man spending lockdown in Bali.
- New Alfred programme will uncover 1,100 years of Shaftesbury history.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on broom.
- Soundscapes – beautiful blackbird song at dusk on Breach Lane.