The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset councillor suggests Shaftesbury Bank Holiday parking tickets were issued in to ‘meet targets’.
- Drop off your fabrics at supermarkets for Guy’s Marsh men to sew into scrubs.
- East Knoyle garden statues stolen.
- The lockdown brings benefits for Shaftesbury adults learning to read.
- How TV and newspapers speculated over of a ‘UFO’ incident near Shaftesbury.
- Why Shaftesbury tree expert Neil Adlam loves the St James lime.
- Eavesdropping as Kate and Karren chat over the garden fence.
- A sparrow sings along with Semley church bells.