The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- North Dorset Cycle Ride will break Shaftesbury Rotary’s records.
- Coles Lane closure leads to St John’s Hill blockage.
- Town Council allows Park Walk parking for hospital staff.
- Palida Choir spreading a little happiness.
- St Marys School artefacts find new home.
- Shaftesbury Online Festival cancelled as roadmap allows real events.
- Wardour smallholding – how lambing sheep deprive Renato of sleep.
- Soundscapes – a goldfinch on Breach Lane.