The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Redrow promises to reopen Shaftesbury to Motcombe footpath by weekend.
- Shaftesbury parents launch lottery and virtual fair to fund school.
- Shaftesbury shops unite for home delivery service.
- Free Cranborne Chase history lessons for teachers and home schoolers.
- Police thank Dorset residents for keeping to COVID rules.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Happy memories of Ray Humphries’ shop – Alex Percy.
- Why Motcombe’s war memorial is so clean.
- Geese, cockerels and donkeys at dawn on French Mill Lane.