The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Chamber of Commerce to collaborate with businesses to make Shaftesbury better.
- Abbey Primary turn down car-park-for-housing deal – developer remains determined.
- Shaftesbury landlord’s wall of pub history.
- Shaftesbury drop-in event lets you ask questions of Dorset Council’s Highway team.
- Bedchester explorer Pen Hadow offers insight into Arctic in Donheads talk.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails – gardening for butterflies.
- Soundscapes – A swan preening on Melbury Abbas lake.