The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Parish council takes action to reduce Semley speeding.
- Shaftesbury drivers advised of delays during Gillingham’s new road layout build.
- Guests flock to Shaftesbury shepherd’s huts for summer staycations.
- How pubgoers across Britain are tasting Ludwell watercress.
- Shaftesbury nature – water insects appear at Brigit’s new pond within days.
- A robin’s dawn solo on Breach Lane recorded by Nick Crump.