The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Tell Dorset Council what Shaftesbury needs – Local Plan consultation.
- Shaftesbury barber offering a piece of history.
- Lockdown boost for Shaftesbury area dark skies festival.
- Shaftesbury shopkeeper shocked by state of cobbles following Muston’s Lane works.
- Tom Perrett’s snowdrop walk around Shaftesbury.
- Paul Merefield’s Saturday pub quiz.
- Karen Cole’s book recommendation – Deity by Matt Wesolowski.
- A Motcombe woman’s lockdown-inspired verse.
- A robin sings in a Breach Lane holly tree.