The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Back to work for Motcombe’s village tattooist.
- Shaftesbury area businesses being offered expert advisors.
- The battle against Himalayan balsam starts on Shaftesbury’s Breach Common.
- Shaftesbury singing coach back on track after lockdown and C-section challenge.
- Nick Andrew’s gardening guide features a colourful tree on The Maltings.
- Nick Crump records solitary mason bees on a Breach Lane wall.