The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Fringe 2021 waives registration fees to support performers.
- Why the Shaftesbury area chalk streams are internationally important.
- Shaftesbury chef needs help expanding following takeaway trial success.
- Shaftesbury chicken keeper Kate Scott’s weekly diary.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Tom Perrett’s weekly walk – a circuit of Cann.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole recommends a German read.
- Skylarks over Melbury Down recorded by Nick Crump.