The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Council to recruit Maltings residents to shape Mampitts Square plans.
- The sights and smells of Shaftesbury’s ‘Shangri La’ – Wincombe Park gardens.
- Former Shaftesbury headteacher appointed to senior role at St Mary’s School.
- Bats and breakfast bird walk for the second Shaftesbury-area walking festival.
- Goodbye to St James Street’s ‘horrid’ phone box.
- Soundscapes – sheep softly grazing alongside Wincombe Park lake.