The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- £2m Shaftesbury business expansion – a boost for jobseekers and school leavers.
- Motcombe Council backs barn owl box programme.
- The Shaftesbury smallholding one year after the 2019 arson.
- The new online store inspired by Shaftesbury foliage.
- Yew tree myths and medicinal qualities – East Stour herbalist Julie Wood.
- Soundscapes – breakfast birdsong and falling water on The Maltings.