The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury business offers cash for identifying intruder on CCTV.
- Motcombe’s walking group – leading six-mile strolls all over Wessex.
- Two Brewers Inn owners feel persecuted after latest formal complaint.
- ‘Socially Connecting Shaftesbury’ launches mental health drop-in series.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Learn to make hedgehog houses in Shaftesbury on Saturday.
- Wardour smallholding diary – Mary’s lambs go to market.
- Soundscapes – Jackdaws swirling above Umbers Hill.