The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury artist trials outdoor arts display on Park Walk.
- Archaeology fans descend on Saxon Shaftesbury for tour with local experts.
- Considering greener living? Two Shaftesbury homes will demonstrate technology in action.
- Shaftesbury’s nature bookshop head-hunted for London environmental fair.
- Dorset Council questioned over likelihood of ‘greenest county in England’ goal.
- The Kit and Caboodle story – Mary Drury meets Shaftesbury shop owner Anita Horak.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and job vacancies.
- Soundscapes – September morning birdsong and the stream at West Melbury.