The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Motcombe Parish Council discuss 91-acre solar plant plan.
- Maltings spine road debate delayed by Prince Philip’s death.
- Shaftesbury TIC trustee wants to talk with Town Council about tourism.
- Shaftesbury’s busiest shopkeeper – Steve Hodson.
- The Salisbury Street signpost facing the wrong way.
- Mary Myers’ Wardour smallholding diary.
- Soundscapes – kids play in the sunshine at Enmore Green.