The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Cheaper Shaftesbury car parking with new proposed permits.
- Help needed beating the jackdaws wrecking a St James’s Street thatch.
- Meet my pet – Eddie the St James’s Lakeland terrier.
- Shaftesbury weekend what’s ons.
- Walk of the week – spotting the Sedgehill penguin.
- The world’s oldest Fringe performer will star at Shaftesbury’s festival.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary – the birds interfere with patio laying.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Soundscapes – long tailed tits feed on sycamore leaves at Breach Common.