The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Arts Centre actor is COVID-quarantined in an Australian hotel.
- Shaftesbury mental wellbeing group want your unwanted materials for arts projects.
- Comet spotting from Shaftesbury with astronomer Bob Mizon.
- Outdoor swimming returns to Shaftesbury as Council back pool reopening.
- What a West Stour schoolboy’s textbook reveals about Victorian North Dorset – Hilary Townsend.
- Caterpillars and ‘the butterfly bush’ with wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails.
- Sheep, crickets and Compton Abbas aircraft – a sunny afternoon soundtrack.