The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- News on Shaftesbury’s charity shops reopening and the extra challenges they’ll face.
- Champagne and sausage rolls as Motcombe Major Andy’s wheelchair marathon ends.
- Shaftesbury’s Scrub Hub will live on after lockdown as a social sewing enterprise.
- Mary gets her ducks in a row in our weekly Wardour smallholding visit.
- Hartgrove author Barkley Johnson’s story about a clock with a life of its own.
- Nick Crump records the sound of blackbirds and a tawny owl at Margaret Marsh.